Pete Hinojosa is “passing it on.” “I encourage you to do the same thing.”
Biography of Speaker: Pete Hinojosa
Founder – Omega Quest® & Quest Leadership Dynamics.Home of “AIE” Leadership Camps, Quest Adventure Camps, & Transforming U Leadership Camps
Developed – Personality Table Talk – www.personalitytabletalk.com
Personal and Professional Staff development is Pete’s specialty.
Having an extensive educational background, Pete has spoken to Fortune 500 Companies, churches, teachers, parents, and students around the country.
His varied background includes developing Corporate Human Resource Trainings, Teacher In-Services and Workshops, Curriculum Development, Teaching and Coaching middle school and high school. He has developed Quest Leadership Dynamics and Quest Adventure Retreats and Camps into an organization touching thousands of individuals.
Thousands of people have laughed and learned from his presentations.
As a highly sought after motivational speaker, author, and dynamic teacher, Pete Hinojosa is ready to put his mission into action for you!
He has been recognized:
- By Zig Ziglar as “Better than Good” in Zig’s latest book.
- Three times as an Outstanding Secondary Educator in the Nation
- Eight times as a recipient of “The Who’s Who in American High School Teachers”
- Six Times Nominated Teacher of the Year
- His students honored Pete when they voted him the funniest, most enthusiastic, and best teacher at Kingwood High School
- Author of Influencer Incorporated.
Pete’s mission is to help others…
“do better today, than yesterday, and better tomorrow, than today!”
Pete has earned many “Train the Trainers” and Certifications including:
- Certified Behavior Consultant
- Advanced Certification in the DISC Model of Human Behavior
- Team building and Ropes Certified
- Student Assistance Program Certified
- Gift and Talented Trained
- Adoptive and Foster Care Trained
- Developmental Assets, Train the Trainer
Pete earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology as well as his Composite Science in Education from the University of Texas. Pete attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and worked on his Masters in Marriage and Family Counseling before taking on the full time position of the Community Network Coordinator, where he works with businesses, parents and students throughout the Spring Branch community.
Pete has spent the last ten years developing resource material on personalities and their impact on people and relationships. Pete coauthored A+ Ideas for Students Success with Dr. Robert Rohm, and two separate books for teens. Pete’s Y-Zup Program and Leadership Class are now being duplicated in both public and private middle schools and high schools.
Pete just finished his newest book called, Influencer Incorporated- living a life of influence in a world of control.