Upcoming Events – November 15-17
If you ALWAYS wanted to, then NOWS the TIME!
Become DISC Certified!
Our UNIQUE approach to DISC Training:
- Certified as a Human Behavior Consultant with Quest Leadership Dynamics
- Certified to administer the DISC personality profile assessments and related coaching services
- Certified to provide coaching on the DISC Model of Human Behavior
- Certified to provide DISC training for teams
We focus on providing immediately applicable insights in a very positive, encouraging environment!
MORE – You Bet:
NEW Credentials PLUS a COLOSSAL Toolset!
There are many benefits to attending training, but one of the most beneficial is your instant access to our training library of resources. All resources will become tools in your toolbox where you can instantly begin to train and work with others.
- You will walk away with a minimum of Six One Hour to Three Hour DISC Presentations.
- You will have our new DISC Coaching One on One Guide – a great supplement to your Coaching.
- You will receive 24 DISC Specific Teambuilding Activities to take back and utilize with audiences or teams.
Kingwood, Texas, Homewood Suites Hilton
23320 US-59, Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-5566 Reservation – for QLD DISC Certification
(Three Day DISC Certification) Held Quarterly – email us for the next Training.
(MORE THAN $500.00 in materials as part of the training!)
Limited to 12 spots per training!
Business and Leadership Development:
- Trainers and Speakers
- Small Business Owners
- Sales Professionals
- Human Resource Executives
Schools and Non-Profits
- Principals- New Principals and Principals looking to take their staff to the next level
- College Leadership
- Counselors, Lead Teachers, New Teachers
- Middle Schools and High Schools that want to teach a Leadership or Character Education Program
TIME – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Trainers – $2995.00 per person
Early Bird DISC Certification— $2495.00 per person
Email us at email@example.com for the Registration form, Brochure or Agenda.